The Adimus project has a special place in our Spatial office portfolio. A wonderful client to work for and we were happy to produce a beautifully designed office for them to work, rest and play in.
The loft space office at 196 Deansgate had plenty of design restrictions and quirks to work with. Our design expert had to come up with some creative uses for the available space in order to create a rich working environment for the staff at Adimus.
Spatial Office Environments provided a full Category B fit out service that saw an empty space moulded into a fully functioning working office with future proofing in mind.
Some of the works carried out were:
- Full data and power points, including floor boxes and patch cabinet installation
- Glazed partition wall with designer manifestation for the Kitchen
- Full tile carpeting, including a detailed herring bone feature in the lounge area
- Wall coverings
- Office Furniture and suitable storage solutions
- A bespoke cabinet, which was made to house the Server and networking equipment and hide it from view, blending it with the surrounding decore
A new lighting design was created which resulted in the repositioning of existing lights and some new feature lighting to the kitchen, snug and lounge areas. This was designed to maximise the working and comfort levels of the respective areas of the office and provide a sense of relaxation and ambiance where required.
Finally, Spatial provided Adimus with our office move services which included all personal belongings and IT equipment. Personal crates and IT crates were provided for the staff to pack ready for us to safely and securely relocate. The relocation work was done after office hours so as to minimise any downtime to Adimus’ business.