Spatial Environments were approached by Designer Habitat to design their new office space at the Deva Office Park in Manchester. The brief was to design a modern, plush office space to be spread over 2 floors and to accommodate 42 staff initially.
The solution had to cater for a showroom, breakout areas, work areas and directors offices but have the ability and room to expand rapidly when necessary.
Spatial produced several design solutions in advance that made the best use of space and capex available yet stuck to the brief in question. To aid Designer Habitat’s decision making, we also produced realistic 3D rendered visualisations so that they could appreciate what the finished office environment would look like upon completion.
Designer Habitat chose a predominantly open plan office design that made best use of the available space and reflected their personality the most.
In order to create the luxury experience to the offices, we carefully selected certain fittings and finishes which would provide that subtle lavish look and quality tactile feel. Some of these design elements and features included:
- Floor to ceiling wooden veneer panels
- Quality leather sofa’s for the breakout areas
- High quality veneer doors complete with high calibre metal door levers and mechanisms
- Superior quality partition walls complete with inbuilt privacy blinds
- Vinyl Manifestation to directors office walls
- High calibre power and data points
- Quality office furniture (which included desks, seating, screens, storage and accessories)
The application of careful design, attention to detail and an expert build and installation process, has resulted in a superb, relaxed, yet functional office environment for the staff at Designer Habitat to enjoy